- We will consider applications from independent UK registered not-for-profit organisations with an income of £1 million or less.
- Applications will be considered from organisations that have completed at least two years of activity and are able to submit accounts or income and expenditure statements.
- Grants will be awarded for a single financial year.
Grants will not be awarded to:
- Public bodies;
- Organisations that mainly distribute grants to other organisations;
- Organisations that are looking to support similar projects delivered by the Prince of Wales’s core charities – Prince’s Foundation and The Prince’s Trust.
- Organisations with political associations or interests; and
- Cover capital expenditure with the exception of community-based heritage conservation and restoration projects.